What is HATCH?
VIEW HATCH 2021 IMPACT REPORT. HATCH is a non-profit global network and ecosystem of transformative experiences that consists of two annual curated Summits, year-round Impact Labs, and a platform that connects to accelerate solutions for positive impact. HATCH is not only a place for ideas, but actionable impact. It’s a chemistry set of diverse individuals, industries, and expertise — collaborators, who cross-pollinate to accelerate solutions for positive impact and HATCH A Better World.
The topics of discussion and focus feel like a heat map of what’s “keeping people up at night.” Environment, Education, Equity, Empowerment, Entrepreneurship, Creativity as a critical Problem Solving tool and more.
- SIGNATURE SUMMITS – Two annual, invite-only summits (Montana and HATCH Europe) for carefully selected influencers, inventors, makers, technologists, CEOs, designers, artists, and more
- HATCH NextGen Mentorship – The world is being inherited by a resilient generation of intelligent, empathetic and action minded leaders. HATCH is building programs to mentor them.
- IMPACT Labs – A series of salons, workshops, and activations throughout the year that activates the HATCH Network to work on solutions for global challenges.
- HATCH NextGen – A series of workshops and design thinking labs in high schools and with universities
- HATCH360 -A collaboration match-making platform driven by A.I. and machine learning that connects people and projects to resources
HATCH is an activated network of changemakers that is
- creating highly catalytic experiences (a selected chemistry set of extraordinary humans)
- facilitating peer to peer acceleration (exponential collaborations where 1 + 1 = 11)
- designing solution-driven think tanks (working on solutions for real world challenges)
- mentoring the next generation through educational programs (to shape future leaders)
…. to HATCH a better world.