What is HATCH?
HATCH is a non-profit ecosystem that consists of two annual Summits, year-round mentorship programs, and a global network that connects to accelerate solutions for positive impact. We just finished our 24th cohort. HATCH is not a place of ideas. It’s a chemistry set of diverse individuals, industries, and expertise — collaborators, who cross-pollinate to accelerate solutions for positive impact and HATCH A Better World. The hope is that 150 curated guests will impact the lives of 100 million.
The topics of discussion and focus feel like a heat map of what’s “keeping people up at night.” Climate change, Education, Gender and Race equity, Freedom and Fairness, The integrity of Democracy, Creativity as a critical Problem Solving tool and more. But it’s not just discussion, there are real projects that have real impact born from HATCH.
- SIGNATURE SUMMITS – Two annual, invite-only summits (Montana and HATCH Europe) for carefully selected influencers, inventors, makers, technologists, CEOs, designers, artists, and more
- HATCH NextGen Mentorship – The world is being inherited by a resilient generation of intelligent, empathetic and action minded leaders. HATCH is building programs to mentor them.
- HATCH Labs – A series of salons, workshops, and activations throughout the year that activate the HATCH Network to work on solutions for global challenges.
- HATCH edu – A series of workshops and design thinking labs in high schools and with universities
- HATCH360 -A collaboration match-making platform driven by A.I. and machine learning that connects people and projects to resources
HATCH focuses on working on solutions in….
EDUCATION | ENTREPRENEURSHIP | ENERGY | ENVIRONMENT | EMPOWERMENT | EQUALITY
HATCH is an activated network of changemakers that is
- creating highly catalytic experiences (a selected chemistry set of extraordinary humans)
- facilitating peer to peer acceleration (exponential collaborations where 1 + 1 = 11)
- designing solution-driven think tanks (working on solutions for real world challenges)
- mentoring the next generation through educational programs (to shape future leaders)
…. to HATCH a better world.