What is unique and compelling about the Hatch Lab experience is its approach. vHATCH has spent 13 years gathering some of the best and brightest minds from hundreds of industries to create a very potent network and is now bringing these minds together to solve global challenges. By connecting leadership executives from INTEL, IDEO, TED, NASA, IBM, GE, Pixar, Google, Virgin, Universal Studios, United Nations, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, FOX Studios, Burning Man, Redbull, The Buckminster Fuller Institute, NVIDIA, Delloite, Boeing, Hasbro, and more, the HATCH Network is making a tangible positive impact in our world.
Each HATCH lab brings together a carefully curated team of experts to focus on a specific challenge for an organization to create unexpected break throughs.
HATCHlabs unlocks creativity and visionary thinking within your organization to maximize efficient processes, profit, and global impact.
Whether you are a part of a small startup team or a large multi-national corporation, or whether you have one day or seven, give us a CHALLENGE. We will help you daylight solutions. TRANSFORM YOUR ORGANIZATION.
The HATCH Lab Process
- We curate a diverse group of HATCHers, specific to your challenge.
- We cross-pollinate diverse industries, perspectives, and generations. From astronauts to composers. The inventor of Siri, and an educational disruptor. CEO’s and strategists. Our network spans 13 years and thousands of global thought leaders.
- Intensive, immersive experiences, expertly designed by HATCH. HATCH Labs are active, not passive: yielding actionable creative tools that are designed to your organization’s needs.
- Specialized methods to unlock creative and visionary thinking that exists within your organization, creating ongoing innovation.
- Proprietary approach aggregates multiple business solutions in a short timespan.
- HATCH Labs are a proven unifier: By deeply infusing all aspects of your organization’s business process with the question “does this help HATCH a better world?,” attendees shift their perspective towards collective rather than individual missions.
- Concludes with a shareable insights report and video that recaps all solutions uncovered, with an actionable game plan.
Contact us to get started on transforming your organization.