HATCH has spent 15 years gathering some of the best and brightest minds from hundreds of industries to create a very potent network and is now bringing these minds together to solve global challenges. By connecting leadership executives from INTEL, IDEO, TED, NASA, IBM, GE, Pixar, Google, Virgin, Universal Studios, United Nations, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, FOX Studios, Burning Man, Redbull, The Buckminster Fuller Institute, NVIDIA, Delloite, Boeing, Hasbro, and more, the HATCH Network is making a tangible positive impact in our world.
HATCH Labs bring together a carefully curated team of experts to focus on solving a specific challenge or spark an innovation break-through for a company, institution, or organization. HATCH Labs unlocks creativity and visionary thinking within your organization to maximize efficient processes, positive global impact, and full potential. Interested? CONTACT HATCH
Whether you are a part of a small startup team or a large multi-national corporation, or whether you have one day or seven, give us a CHALLENGE. We will help you daylight solutions. SPARK INNOVATIVE BREAK-THROUGHS.
The HATCH Lab Process
- HATCH curates a diverse group of HATCHers, from the brightest minds on planet, specific to your challenge.
- HATCH cross-pollinates diverse industries, perspectives, and generations. From astronauts to composers. The inventor of Siri, and an educational disruptor. CEO’s and strategists.
- Intensive, immersive experiences, expertly designed by HATCH. HATCH Labs are active, not passive: yielding actionable creative tools that are designed to your organization’s needs.
- Specialized methods to unlock creative and visionary thinking that exists within your organization, creating ongoing innovation.
- Proprietary approach aggregates multiple business solutions in a short timespan.
- HATCH Labs are a proven unifier: By deeply infusing all aspects of your organization’s business process with the question “does this help HATCH a better world?,” attendees shift their perspective towards collective rather than individual missions.
- Concludes with a shareable insights report and executable road map and actionable game plan.
Contact us to get started on sparking innovation and transforming roadmaps with your organization.