HATCH MEXICO || RODAVENTO
INVITE ONLY – 100 INVITES
Curation has reached capacity for HATCH Mexico. Please contact Rachel Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist, or to find out if there have been any openings.
WHEN: April 1 – 5, 2019
WHERE: RODAVENTO, an hour and a half outside Mexico City.
WHAT: HATCH is a global network, movement, and a series of experiences designed to ACTIVATE CREATIVITY to HATCH a Better World. In its 15th year, HATCH is a nonprofit that consists of a global network of year-round mentorship programs, HATCH Labs (helping companies with innovation breakthroughs), HATCH Academy, and annual Summits (HATCH Montana, HATCH Europe, HATCH Latin America, and now HATCH Mexico).
HATCH Summits are invite-only retreats with 100 of the most provocative innovators, inventors, and cultural catalysts, across a wide range of disciplines, brought together to accelerate solutions for global challenges in alignment with the U.N. global goals.
HATCH Summits are designed to spark real action through peer to peer collaborations and acceleration of impactful projects.
Once you get yourself to Mexico, everything is taken care of: accommodations, food, workshops, speaker series, entertainment, music, and transportation to and from the airport are all included with your pass.
ALL-INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- 4 nights of hospitality
- Food and drink
- Transport to and from the airport
- Taxes, service and traveler insurance if injured on the property
THE FEELING OF RODAVENTO
- There is an amazing SPA (not included, but available)
- Rodavento has an origin of nurturing – a beautiful story of “place.”
- Sense of peace / Spaciousness / Firepits
- Water and running streams
- Wellness / Meditation
THEMES / CONTENT
- Cross-Pollination of diverse industries / perspectives
- Technology / Innovation / Creativity
- Mastery of Life – Transformation / Growth
- Creative Problem Solving / Human Centered Design
- Environment / Regeneration / Nature / Biodiversity
- Systemic Shifts for Solutions in Equality / Education / Poverty
- Impact Investing / Scaling Sustainable Positive Impact
COST & TRAVEL
- COST: $1,750 USD – All-Inclusive (entertainment, accommodations, food, drink, transport to and from the airport). This event is operating at break even. If the cost is prohibitive, email email@example.com and we will add you to a wait list in hopes that we can bring in additional sponsorship for partial scholarships (or when a “pay it forward” ticket is gifted).
- TIMING/TRAVEL: Plan to arrive on Monday, April 1st by 2:30 pm to Mexico City (or drive to Rodavento and arrive by 5:30 pm), and depart for the city, Friday, April 5th, after 10:00 am. Shuttles will be provided.
- DECOMPRESSION: We are planning an optional decompression and exploration of the area for a night or two after HATCH, if you are interested please inquire firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Saturday, April 6th, the Ceremony Festival takes place nearby in Toluca. The festival features Massive Attack (11 million albums sold worldwide), Aphex Twin, Parcels, a band produced by Daft Punk; the punk feminist collective Pussy Riot, Ambar Lucid, 17-year-old artist of Latin descent, Young Boy Dancing Group, and more. In addition to the live musicians, the Ceremony Festival offers an endless number of cultural and social activities, among which the realization of a corporal painting workshop organized by Greenpeace and recycling courses. VIP Tickets can be purchased HERE – and cost about $125 USD. If you stay for this, you will be responsible for your own accommodations for another night (we will be sourcing an airbnb, or something nearby (cost TBD), and splitting cost of a shuttle – around $30 USD each).
QUESTIONS? email Rachel Hicks at email@example.com