Thanks for your interest in HATCH!
We have many volunteer opportunities that can help you plugin to the HATCH community.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Transportation Coordinator – helping guests get to and from 320 Ranch from the airport and Bozeman.
- Venue Set Designers – are you an architecture student, have a background in set-design, or interior design? We need two solid designers with experience to help!
- Food & Beverage Coordinator – with all of these amazing minds in one room, its no doubt we’ll need help getting them some brain food and caffeine! Crafty service or service background preferred.
- AV Volunteer – have a background with AV? Want to learn more? We will have some pros on the ground, but need an extra set of hands who wants to be immersed in this awesome opportunity!
- Event Volunteers to work in Big Sky, MT from October 1-4 for the HATCH 11 Experience. These positions give you access to a world-class event by volunteering in event management, transportation support and many fun experiences!
If interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-209-9809